TRANSFER OF A PRODUCTION UNIT
Context / Issue / Project
In 2012, our customer set up in this region. With its success, the facilities become too small and unsuitable. The company wants to review its logistics, productivity, comfort and consumptions.
We have been requested in order to participate to the design and the setting up of the new organic mushrooms production unit.
- 16 grow room, with some dedicated to exotic mushrooms,
- 4 cold rooms,
- 1 packaging room.
We advised our customer for the site design and most part of the process:
- Special doors for the filling of the rooms, growth shelves and automatic watering system,
- Air handling of culture rooms,
- Production and network of chilled water system,
- Production and warm water supply,
- Supply and steam production,
- Supply of cold water,
- Rapid cooling system by Webbercooling.
All the site has been equipped by our centralised technical management system (CTM) Thermo Vision. Thus, our customer can be autonomous in order to control and follow its process and energies – water, gas, electricity and thermal energy.
Launched since July 2020, production quickly took its mark.
These new more powerful equipments allow the company to use borehole water for fresh air chilling of the rooms.
Furthermore, in order to heat and to dehumidify culture rooms, we advised the setting up of a heat recovery system, based on a good dimensioning.
We thank the Operations Manager for his trust, as well as our teams for being present for the setting up of this project.
You want to know more about it?
We invite you to discover our know-how for Mushrooms activity.